Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts
I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54
?What's the good of living if you don't try a few things??
― Charles M. Schulz
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself.?
― Lois McMaster Bujold, A Civil Campaign
?Maybe everyone can live beyond what they're capable of.?
― Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger
?Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that's what makes you strong.?
― Sarah Dessen
?The past has no power over the present moment.?
― Eckhart Tolle
?If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.?
― Dalai Lama XIV
?Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.?
― Barack Obama
?Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.?
― Molie
?It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.?
― Mark Twain
?I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.?
― Kurt Cobain