Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7892
User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 9th, 2015

?Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.?
― Dr. Seuss

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 9th, 2015

?You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.?
― Mae West

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 9th, 2015

?In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.?
― Robert Frost

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 9th, 2015

?It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.?
― AndrGide, Autumn Leaves

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 9th, 2015

?I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.?
― Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 9th, 2015

?Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.?
― Dr. Seuss

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 9th, 2015

?Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.?
― Albert Einstein

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 9th, 2015

?The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.?
― John Green, Looking for Alaska

User Profile: theclocksystem
theclocksystem March 9th, 2015

I have this tattooed along my ribcage: 'The breaking of a wave cannot explain the whole sea' - Vladimir Nabokov

User Profile: theclocksystem
theclocksystem March 9th, 2015

I have this tattooed along my ribcage: 'The breaking of a wave cannot explain the whole sea' - Vladimir Nabokov