Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7889
User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 12th, 2015

?How much I missed, simply because I was afraid of missing it.?
― Paulo Coelho, Brida

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 12th, 2015

?It all goes away. Eventually, everything goes away.?
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 12th, 2015

?My life didn't please me, so I created my life.?
― Coco Chanel

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 12th, 2015

?It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.?
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 12th, 2015

?At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.?
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 12th, 2015

?Action expresses priorities.?
― Mahatma Gandhi

User Profile: Blissfulsoul
Blissfulsoul March 12th, 2015

?One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.?―Bob Marley

User Profile: Hahaha1235
Hahaha1235 March 12th, 2015

Be who you are, who you want to be, no what other people ask you to be but who you want to be. Don't listen to what people, it' may seem hard, but trust me.. You'll get through it. ☺️

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 13th, 2015

?I enjoy growing older and wiser and learning from my mistakes every single day.?
― Ellen DeGeneres, Seriously... I'm Kidding

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 13th, 2015

?When life takes away, something of greater value is always given in return.?
― Michael J. Fox