Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts
I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54
?A photograph shouldn't be just a picture, it should be a philosophy.?
― Amit Kalantri
?There will be haters, there will be doubters, there will be non-believers, and then there will be you proving them wrong.?
― Unknown 21
?Never allow others to create your world because if you do, they will always make it too small.?
― Christopher Robinson
?Life is not about perfection. It's about persistence.?
― Natalie Wright
?Emerge; don?t cower.
Endure; don?t run.
Nurture; don?t abandon?
― Raji Lukkoor
?Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.?
― Earl Nightingale
?The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and let it come in.?
― Morrie Schwartz.
?I am the only force strong enough to stop me.?
― Naya S. Wood
"Love is more valuable than anything I know. To love is to enter a completion of oneself." - Dylan Klebold. Even a severely mentally ill young man who screwed up bad as he done knew the value of love :)
I think books are like people, in the sense that they'll turn up in your life when you most need them. Emma Thompson