Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7892
User Profile: Mike511
Mike511 March 19th, 2015

"I'm not telling you it is going to be is. I'm telling you it is going to be worth it.

User Profile: TheMusicalViolinist
TheMusicalViolinist March 19th, 2015

"The sun will come out tomorrow"

User Profile: ergoproxy
ergoproxy March 19th, 2015

If we take care of the moments,

the years will take care of themselves

-Maria Edgeworth-

User Profile: ergoproxy
ergoproxy March 19th, 2015

I'd rather be hated for who I am

than be loved for who I'm not.

-Kurt Cobain-

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 19th, 2015

?Measure yourself by your best moments, not by your worst. We are too prone to judge ourselves by our moments of despondency and depression.?
― Robert Johnson

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 19th, 2015

?Altering your perspective can provide you the luxury of seeing things for what they are, not what you wish them to be.?
― Truth Devour, Wantin

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 19th, 2015

?don't turn over rocks if you don't want to see the pale creatures who live underneath them.?
― Janet Fitch, White Oleander

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 19th, 2015

?Live your own life the way you want, not like someone else, you must set your own path in life because you have to live for yourself, someone else can?t do that for you.?
― Heather Romiti Health Wellness Coach Motivational Speaker

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 19th, 2015

?Holding a grudge hurts the one holding it more than the one it's held against... All that wasted time and energy... Let it go."
― L.R.W. Lee

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 19th, 2015

?Sometimes life gets weird. Hang in there, it gets better.?
― Tanner Patrick