Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts
I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54
"Right in the difficult, we must have our joys, our happiness, our dreams: there against the depth of this background, they stand out, there for the first time we see how beautiful they are." - - Rainer Maria Rilke ❤
"There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind" - C.S. Lewis
Really need to understand this and follow in life! Then we will not look back ever.
"When things go bad, don't go with them."- Elvis Presley
"Stop holding on to what hurts and make room for what feels good."
"The mind is everything. What you think, you can become." --Buddha
https://thenicestplaceontheinter.net/
https://thenicestplaceontheinter.net/
"I am living proof that no matter how bad life gets, it gets better. I am Gerard Way, and I survived." ~Gerard way
he saved my life <3 Love MCR and G.WAY
"Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person."~Gerard Way
"We're saying, it's okay to be messed up, there's other people just like you, and if we stick together we'll get through this."~My Chemical Romance