Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7891
User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 26th, 2015

?A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.?
― Elbert Hubbard

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 26th, 2015

?I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.?
― Maya Angelou

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 26th, 2015

?I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.?
― Stephenie Meyer, Twilight

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 26th, 2015

?Maybe everyone can live beyond what they're capable of.?
― Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 26th, 2015

?Maybe everyone can live beyond what they're capable of.?
― Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 26th, 2015

?It's amazing how a little tomorrow can make up for a whole lot of yesterday.?
― John Guare, Landscape of the Body

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 26th, 2015

?In a time of destruction, create something.?
― Maxine Hong Kingston

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 26th, 2015

?Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.?
― JosN. Harris, MI VIDA: A Story of Faith, Hope and Love

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 26th, 2015

?When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.?
― Pittacus Lore, I Am Number Four

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 26th, 2015

?Walk on with hope in your heart,
and you'll never walk alone?
― Shah Rukh Khan