Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts
I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54
?Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.?
― C. JoyBell C.
?No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.?
― Maya Angelou
"You can't have a bad day with a good attitude and you can't have a good day with a bad attitude"
?People throw stones at you and you convert them into milestones.?
― Sachin Tendulkar
?I am; I was. I want to be.?
― Joe Hill, Horns
?Accept yourself: flaws, quirks, talents, secret thoughts, all of it, and experience true liberation.?
― Amy Leigh Mercree
?IF YOU DON'T GO AFTER WHAT YOU WANT; YOU COULD SPEND YOUR ENTIRE LIFE SETTLING FOR WHAT YOU CAN GET?
― Mo Stegall, Against All Odds I Can Be
?One of the biggest favors that you can do for yourself is to accept your loved ones for who they are, and not be constantly disappointed because they are not who you think they should be.?
― Jennifer O'Neill, Inspirational Quotes
?Unconditional love is the greatest gift we can ever give.?
― Amy Leigh Mercree
?At the end of the day, it's not about what you have or even what you've accomplished. It's about what you've done with those accomplishments. Its about who you've lifted up, who you've made better. It about what you've given back" (23).?
― Denzel Washington, A Hand to Guide Me