Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts
I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54
?Last night I lost the world, and gained the universe.?
― C. JoyBell C.
?People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care?
― Theodore Roosevelt
?knowing is not enough,we must apply
willing is not enough,we must do..?
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
?It's funny. No matter how hard you try, you can't close your heart forever. And the minute you open it up, you never know what's going to come in. But when it does, you just have to go for it! Because if you don't, there's not point in being here.?
― Kirstie Alley
?Knowledge is a better weapon than a sword.?
― Patricia Briggs, Raven's Shadow
?Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.?
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
?For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.?
― Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss
?I mean, if the relationship can't survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term??
― Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song
?When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.?
― Donald Miller, A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: What I Learned While Editing My Life
?I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me.?
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free