Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts
I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54
?Assumptions are the termites of relationships.?
― Henry Winkler
?Trust is the glue of life. It's the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It's the foundational principle that holds all relationships.?
― Stephen R. Covey
?We know from daily life that we exist for other people first of all, for whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends.?
― Albert Einstein
?Love cannot live where there is no trust.?
― Edith Hamilton, Mythology
?I want to be around people that do things. I don?t want to be around people anymore that judge or talk about what people do. I want to be around people that dream and support and do things.?
― Amy Poehler
"Destiny is made when you decide how you will let your past affect you"
Everyday is different
Life is not measured by the breathes we take but the moments that take our breathe away
"One person can make a difference, and everyone should try." - John. F. Kennedy
Love it!
Every day may not be good... but there's something good in every day ~ unknown
?For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.?
― Ralph Waldo Emerson