Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7893
User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 31st, 2015

?The best discoveries always happened to the people who weren't looking for them.?
― Morgan Matson, Amy and Roger's Epic Detour

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 31st, 2015

?You?re not obligated to win. You?re obligated to keep trying. To the best you can do everyday.?
― Jason Mraz

User Profile: RubyRichelieu
RubyRichelieu March 31st, 2015

Painting is just another way of keeping a diary. Pablo Picasso

User Profile: intelligentDog8485
intelligentDog8485 March 31st, 2015

Bottom line is, even if you see 'em coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So what are we, helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come. You can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are. You'll see what I mean....

User Profile: calmGrotto89
calmGrotto89 March 31st, 2015

"If you want to lead -

Do not surrender;

If you want to follow -

Do not betray."

User Profile: calmGrotto89
calmGrotto89 March 31st, 2015

?I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.?
― Abraham Lincoln

User Profile: calmGrotto89
calmGrotto89 March 31st, 2015

?What is given to you is what is needed; what you want, requires giving up what you don't need.?
― George Alexiou

User Profile: kyleemoody
kyleemoody March 31st, 2015

?Be happy with who you are.?

User Profile: calmGrotto89
calmGrotto89 April 1st, 2015

?Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.?

Not Us :)

User Profile: Blissfulsoul
Blissfulsoul April 1st, 2015

?There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too sad.?― Kurt Cobain