Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts
I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54
Be gentle with yourself because your just a small flower beginning to bloom into the world.
Be gentle with yourself and accept your pain. Be strong! Ily♡
Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr Suess
"The worst thing is to kill the monsters inside you, without killing you in the process"
?At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.?
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
?But life is a battle: may we all be enabled to fight it well!?
― Charlotte Bront The Letters of Charlotte Bront/strong>
?The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.?
― Michel de Montaigne, The Complete Essays
?Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.?
― Charles Chaplin
?I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.?
― Tupac Shakur
?Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.?
― Sam Levenson