Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts
I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54
?Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember ~ the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.?
― Zig Ziglar
?To become a master at any skill, it takes the total effort of your: heart, mind, and soul working together in tandem.?
― Maurice Young
?Failure is when you give up. A real winner is someone that doesn't give up, even when it feels like they are losing.?
― Joshua Hartzell
?Contrary to what we've been told, life is simple. We complicate matters with our choices.?
― Michelle Richardson
?My best testimonies are from the times I thought I couldn't survive.?
― Tanya R. Liverman, Journey to Legacy: A Poetic Timeline of My Life
??"With each experience we grow and become more aware of the inner beauty that lies within us. Ultimately we are truly our own leader. We lead the connection and flow of life that is our inheritance.?
― Rabbi Yossi
thats right!
thats right!
?True beauty radiates not from outer cosmetics, but from the simple joy of making a difference for those that need your voice, passion, and time without expecting or wanting anything in return...?
― Deborah Barnes
?Inhale when I inhale. Exhale when I exhale. Breathe with me,for two beating hearts breathing one breath together become one.?
― Christina Westover, Poisoning Sylvie
?Support and encouragement are found in the most unlikely places.?
― Raquel Cepeda
?In order to grow, I promise you'll have to let go of some habits. 10 times out of 10, they'll be the habits you're most in love with.?
― Brandi L. Bates, Remains To Be Seen