Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7896
User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 17th, 2015

"To travel is to live.?
― Hans Christian Andersen, The Fairy Tale of My Life: An Autobiography

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 17th, 2015

?I don't think that there are any limits to how excellent we could make life seem.?
― Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything Is Illuminated

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 17th, 2015

?If you live each day as it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right?
― Steve Jobs

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 17th, 2015

?Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn't have the power to say
yes.?
― Eleanor Roosevelt

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 17th, 2015

"You can get all A's and still flunk life.?
― Walker Percy, The Second Coming

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 17th, 2015

?The best way to predict your future is to create it?
― Abraham Lincoln

User Profile: lady56da
lady56da April 17th, 2015

I will not let negative stand in my way, rather I will walk over it. I will not give up or die without a fight. I will accept GOD's plan, and act in a manner to show others they can endure as Ihave, and many before me.

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 17th, 2015

?Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.?
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 17th, 2015

?Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sautit, whatever. MAKE.?
― Joss Whedon

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 17th, 2015

?If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.?
― Michael Jackson