Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7897
User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 21st, 2015

?To surrender is not giving up the struggle, but finding peace within the struggle.?
― Michelle Cruz-Rosado

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 21st, 2015

?Petals don't ask
Where to land
They just fall
With grace.?
― Sheniz Janmohamed, Firesmoke

User Profile: kristina22
kristina22 April 21st, 2015

"To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are." -Kurt Cobain

User Profile: hopingforhopemj
hopingforhopemj April 22nd, 2015

Love is Louder than the pressure to be perfect-Demi Lovato

User Profile: FukishimaAki
FukishimaAki April 22nd, 2015

Tonight I am here, The angel. Guarding everyone. Tonight I walk around. Shielding you all from Harm. A Barrier. A Shield. Tonight my wings are open, A protective stance. A lifeless vessel. Tonight, I'm one of them. One of those, Angels. -FukishimaAki [My own writing]

User Profile: miriamsilva16
miriamsilva16 April 22nd, 2015

"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them -- every day begin the task anew." - Saint Francis de Sales

User Profile: wwwace
wwwace April 22nd, 2015

I would like to express my thoughts and cocern for all in Newcastle Cesnock Dungog area of NSW Australia affected by recent bad storms. At least 5 lives lost. Also heroic efforts of a genleman or realy an abslute hero who swam into flood waters and resued 5 people. Sadly there was 1 he could not save. I would like to sugest could we even have a special post starded. The storm was equal to a catorgry 2 cyclone. 300mm of rain in 24 hours. So I will thank all 7 cups people for your thoughts and care. I would love to go and give a hand but as I am carer for my wife I am unable. John

User Profile: xagunia
xagunia April 22nd, 2015

I have two quotes that I like to remind myself of everyday:

"Love is the answer" from one of my favorite songs called Angels by Morandi.

and

"Tomorrow is a new day" by my mother who always tried to give me hope.

User Profile: PetalsOnTheWind
PetalsOnTheWind April 23rd, 2015

It's already been quoted but it needs reposting.

"To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are." -Kurt Cobain

User Profile: PetalsOnTheWind
PetalsOnTheWind April 23rd, 2015

As we grow up, we learn that the one person that was never supposed to let us down probably will. You?ll have your heart broken, and you?ll break others hearts. You?ll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you?ll forget that time is flying by. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, and no second chances. You just have to live your life to the fullest. Tell someone what they mean to you, and tell someone off. Speak out, be sincere, and say it with conviction. And never forget where you came from, ?cause when you do? it?s a long road home. Liferuiner - 1990.