Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7897
User Profile: HopefulRainbows17
HopefulRainbows17 May 8th, 2018

Be a rainbow in someone else

User Profile: PeacfulPrinces999
PeacfulPrinces999 May 8th, 2018

Give up defining yourself - to yourself or to others. You won't die. You will come to life. And don't be concerned with how others define you. When they define you, they are limiting themselves, so it's their problem. Whenever you interact with people, don't be there primarily as a function or a role, but as the field of conscious Presence. You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are.

Eckhart Tolle

User Profile: Lala0
Lala0 May 8th, 2018

@PeacfulPrinces999. Thanks.....

User Profile: PeacfulPrinces999
PeacfulPrinces999 May 8th, 2018

@Lala0 you're welcome

angel

load more
load more
User Profile: compassionateLake3307
compassionateLake3307 May 8th, 2018

"If it won't stop raining, dance in the rain"

User Profile: Lala0
Lala0 May 8th, 2018

"I want someone to love me more then I hate myself."

~Audra M C Burton~

User Profile: loyalDrum2337
loyalDrum2337 May 8th, 2018

"My parents suffered from that ideal of a perfect nuclear family. They found that a difficult pressure, I think." -Tim Burton

"You were born to be real, not to be perfect."

"You can spend a lifetime trying to forget a few minutes of your childhood."

"I worry my depression and anxiety are always going to keep me from being the person I dreamed of becoming."

I can't help it, I know everyone elses' are hopeful, but this is just how I'm feeling right now. Sorry these quotes aren't as inspirational as all the others.

"Say what you like. I am not ashamed of my walls. My boundaries are my own and purposed for my shelter while I am in healing and vulnerable, I am regrouping. Life can wait. When I am good and ready I will climb them. Until then, let me be." -Beau Taplin

User Profile: supportiveWhisper79
supportiveWhisper79 May 8th, 2018

"The prerequisite for spending time with another person is that they nourish and inspire you" Will Smith

User Profile: Edward48
Edward48 May 8th, 2018

Perfect is only perception , and perception is all they can see .

User Profile: Zalost7391
Zalost7391 May 8th, 2018

"Listen, it's too big a world to be in competition with everyone. The only person I have to be better than is myself." Col. Sherman T Potter, MASH.

User Profile: chasingrainbow
chasingrainbow May 8th, 2018

I accept all the things that I cannot change. :)

User Profile: emotionalMaple9419
emotionalMaple9419 May 8th, 2018

You, as part of the Universe, are cared for as if you were a precious jewel, which you are.

~ from Zen and the Art of Happiness, Chris Prentiss