Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7896
User Profile: gentleRainbow34
gentleRainbow34 May 9th, 2018

You can

User Profile: oaktownchick
oaktownchick May 9th, 2018

You know who your true friends are when you hit rock bottom.

User Profile: Falalin
Falalin May 9th, 2018

"I am not a stop along the way, I am a destination." - Blair Waldorf

May 9th, 2018

1. Sometimes you are not that much.. important for a specific person in your life that you think you are.....

2. No one cares ( especially ppl who meet us online )

User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 May 9th, 2018

I love this quote:

Solve argments with a dance-off

By: Dove (Candy)

User Profile: Lostwolf5804
Lostwolf5804 May 9th, 2018

"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort" - Paarthurnax

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 May 9th, 2018

...I breathed easier having known him/her... Walt Whitman

User Profile: Imperfect84
Imperfect84 May 9th, 2018

" You are always one decision away from a different life"

It doesn't always feel that way, but this quote I feel gives hope.

User Profile: eyebrows0009
eyebrows0009 May 9th, 2018

the sad thing is that i actually thought you were different

User Profile: CharlieWJ
CharlieWJ May 9th, 2018

"Fall down seven times, get up eight."

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"

"Your current situation is not your final destination."