Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7892
User Profile: EnjolrasPermitsIt
EnjolrasPermitsIt September 14th, 2018

"You are a human Being, not a human Doing."

So important when I feel like I have to achieve things to validate my existence! heart

User Profile: Storm48
Storm48 September 14th, 2018

"Worry is a down payment on a problem you may never have."

User Profile: sensibleLychee6742
sensibleLychee6742 September 14th, 2018

How can you expect anyone to believe in you, if you dont believe in yourself?

User Profile: turquoiseN79
turquoiseN79 September 14th, 2018

"Never ever ever give up"

User Profile: MtChopsticks
MtChopsticks September 14th, 2018

I used to think a problem shared was a problem doubled. But someone told me that when you share an apple, its halved.

a problem shared is a problem halved

User Profile: brainybrainy
brainybrainy September 14th, 2018

However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. Where there's life, there's hope.

― Stephen Hawking

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 September 14th, 2018

"If you're going to lose, lose with enthusiasm." -- former Edmonton Oilers coach and Detroit Red Wings goalie Ron Low

User Profile: greenNorth1560
greenNorth1560 September 14th, 2018

"Not all who wander are lost"

User Profile: Alonesometime
Alonesometime September 14th, 2018

Take my advice. I'm not using it.

User Profile: WinterWarror
WinterWarror September 14th, 2018

I had discovered that learning something, no matter how complex, wasn't hard when I had a reason to want to know it. ---Homer Hickam

1 reply
User Profile: redLemon2497
redLemon2497 September 14th, 2018

@WinterWarror

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Corinthians 13 4:14
load more