Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7889
User Profile: loyalKitten42
loyalKitten42 March 8th, 2015

Here's an original poem I wrote

A sip of water does not quench a summers thirst;

An hour of darkness does not make it night;

A bird with one wing, mend it to fly

Only with darkness, a bright star can shine;

Even in darkness, to light you are bound

The luxuries in life have their flaws

Such beauty in life, is contained within

Through strength, eternal hope is found

1 reply
User Profile: energeticCircle9867
energeticCircle9867 March 9th, 2015

@loyalKitten42I enjoyed your poem very much I hope you share more of your writing.

load more
User Profile: Jazminejazzz
Jazminejazzz March 8th, 2015

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

-Anne Frank

User Profile: FifthM
FifthM March 8th, 2015

"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor"

User Profile: shoshoxxx
shoshoxxx March 8th, 2015

Love when you're ready, not when you're lonely

User Profile: TheManWithNoFace2
TheManWithNoFace2 March 8th, 2015

This quote has gotten me through difficult times. I don't remember who said it but I've never forgotten the words. "The further we are able to look back in our lives, the futher we will be able to see."

User Profile: TheManWithNoFace2
TheManWithNoFace2 March 8th, 2015

This quote has gotten me through difficult times. I don't remember who said it but I've never forgotten the words. "The further we are able to look back in our lives, the futher we will be able to see."

User Profile: Blissfulsoul
Blissfulsoul March 9th, 2015

?True love is born from understanding.?―Gautama Buddha

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 9th, 2015

?Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.?
― George Bernard Shaw

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 9th, 2015

?Try a little harder to be a little better.?
― Gordon B. Hinckley

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 9th, 2015

?Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.?
― C. JoyBell C.