Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: politeStanley
politeStanley February 21st, 2015

Give me love - Ed Sheeran

User Profile: amplified1622
amplified1622 February 21st, 2015

Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman

User Profile: Swanin
Swanin February 21st, 2015

Guns for hands-twentyone pilots

User Profile: roslyn124
roslyn124 February 21st, 2015

Iris by the goo goo dolls or iris cover by sleeping with sierns

1 reply
User Profile: JJill2
JJill2 February 22nd, 2015

Yes <3 I love that cover

load more
User Profile: SpaceDream
SpaceDream February 21st, 2015

I found by Amber Run.

I listened to it today and I really like it ! :)

User Profile: RaghadAlSaydalani
RaghadAlSaydalani February 21st, 2015

Afrojack - Ten feet Tall

1 reply
User Profile: determinedLion3356
determinedLion3356 February 22nd, 2015

The voice of that song is Wrabel. He made the original song Ten Feet Tall in a slower version. I like his other song "Sideways" too.

load more
User Profile: alltimealice
alltimealice February 21st, 2015

Never Giving Up- Of Mice & Men

User Profile: RaghadAlSaydalani
RaghadAlSaydalani February 21st, 2015

Daughter - Human 💜

User Profile: shybird
shybird February 21st, 2015

Video games Lana dela rey

User Profile: whyme11
whyme11 February 22nd, 2015

Say Hey by Michael Franti and Spearhead