Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
February 27th, 2015

mono-life in mono

User Profile: Glareofyesterday
Glareofyesterday February 27th, 2015

https://m.soundcloud.com/lucien-hughes/modest-mouse-vs-avenged

User Profile: Soul2soul
Soul2soul February 27th, 2015

I'm feeling it now

elevation by U2

User Profile: BubblyBrook
BubblyBrook February 27th, 2015

Cows with guns .. fun day Friday m.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI

1 reply
User Profile: whyme11
whyme11 February 28th, 2015

@bubblybrook, I watched that video. I thought it was funny. Thank you for posting it.

load more
User Profile: SoulRenaissance
SoulRenaissance February 27th, 2015

AlanisMorissette - Ironic

User Profile: LittleKitten12
LittleKitten12 February 27th, 2015

Hopefully this song makes you smile as much as it did me. Hate My Life-Theory Of A Dead Man

User Profile: ceeday
ceeday February 27th, 2015

Church On Sunday - Green Day

Mostly just have the line"But respect is something I will earn
If you have faith", stuck in my head. :P

User Profile: creativeLion138
creativeLion138 February 27th, 2015

Avicci - the nights !!!

February 27th, 2015

Style by Taylor Swift ! , The hanging tree by Jennifer Lawrence :D and yeah (again realising the awesomeness of greenday !:p ) 21Guns !!!

User Profile: beliveandbehappy
beliveandbehappy February 27th, 2015

the neighbourhood a little death god will love u until i diecool