Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 March 1st, 2015

Stir it up - Marley

User Profile: jwwc
jwwc March 1st, 2015

I didnt listen to music today. That's really weird. But the first song that popped up in my head when I saw this forum is Thank You For The Venom by MCR. So I guess that will be my song of the day.

User Profile: Uglysweater1026
Uglysweater1026 March 1st, 2015

Giants // bear hands

User Profile: Aceem777
Aceem777 March 1st, 2015

Miserable at best-mayday parade

User Profile: CHRISJUNIOR21
CHRISJUNIOR21 March 1st, 2015

Outkast-Hootie Hoo conspicuous lol

User Profile: CNSTTMR
CNSTTMR March 1st, 2015

Niggas in poorest by Yasiin Bey I love the message he is trying to convey in this music

User Profile: CNSTTMR
CNSTTMR March 1st, 2015

Niggas in poorest by mos def

User Profile: Lostgirl2001
Lostgirl2001 March 1st, 2015

Carry on by fun.

User Profile: Uglysweater1026
Uglysweater1026 March 1st, 2015

Ok I know it's out of season buttttttt.. "please don't shoot me Santa Claus" by the killers makes me laugh every time I watch the music video

User Profile: LBCLady0928
LBCLady0928 March 1st, 2015

What is it about men- Amy Winehouse That's been my song for the week