Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: PoliteBeauty47
PoliteBeauty47 March 3rd, 2015

Shawn Mendes - Never Be Alone

User Profile: Breathlessfighter
Breathlessfighter March 3rd, 2015

Elastic heart - sia

User Profile: PastelFruit
PastelFruit March 3rd, 2015

Warrior - Demi Lovato

User Profile: BARBWIRE1
BARBWIRE1 March 3rd, 2015

Hollywood undead lion

​

​

User Profile: politeStanley
politeStanley March 3rd, 2015

Digital Love - Daft Punk

User Profile: Icosahedron20
Icosahedron20 March 3rd, 2015

Ellie Goulding ~ Guns and Horses

User Profile: quietinside
quietinside March 3rd, 2015

the lazy song- BrunoMars

that's howi'm feeling now!!

1 reply
User Profile: Maui
Maui OP March 3rd, 2015

@quietinside
Yep!We all needalazy dayevery now and then. Today Istayed in bed all day sleeping, eat only candies, and go back to sleep again... : ) Okay so it's time to get up...or? Hmm.. Maybe not.

Jack Johnson- Banana Pancakes

Can't you see that it's just raining?

Ain't no need to go outside...

But, baby, you hardly even notice
When I try to show you this
Song is meant to keep you
From doing what you're supposed to.
Waking up too early
Maybe we can sleep in
Make you banana pancakes
Pretend like it's the weekend now


And we could pretend it all the time
Can't you see that it's just raining?
There ain't no need to go outside


But just maybe, like a ukulele
Momma made a baby
Really don't mind the practice
'cause you're my little lady
Lady, lady, love me

'cause I love to lay here lazy
We could close the curtains
Pretend like there's no world outside


And we could pretend it all the time
Can't you see that it's just raining?
There ain't no need to go outside

Ain't no need, ain't no need, mmm, mmm,
Can't you see, can't you see?
Rain all day, and I don't mind...

load more
User Profile: Mitchell2jz
Mitchell2jz March 3rd, 2015

Major Lazor& DJ Snake - Lean on (: https://soundcloud.com/majorlazer/major-lazer-dj-snake-lean-on-feat-mo

User Profile: humorousTriangle605
humorousTriangle605 March 3rd, 2015

The scientist. Coldplay

1 reply
User Profile: msgoldie326
msgoldie326 March 3rd, 2015

I LOVE THAT SONG

load more
User Profile: convivialYard4345
convivialYard4345 March 3rd, 2015

Rasie Your Glass - P!nk :)