Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: whyme11
whyme11 March 4th, 2015

He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli

User Profile: AshRaven
AshRaven March 4th, 2015

I would have to say Lana Del Ray-Once Upon A Dream from Maleficent.laugh

User Profile: quietinside
quietinside March 4th, 2015

leave your lover- sam smith

User Profile: Samantha862
Samantha862 March 4th, 2015

Lightweight- Demi Lovato.

User Profile: wonderfullMusic13
wonderfullMusic13 March 4th, 2015

Wagon Wheel- Old Crow Medicine Show. Darius Rucker is known for his cover of this but Old Crow did the original :)

March 4th, 2015

"Diana"-One Direction :D

User Profile: Estrellita
Estrellita March 4th, 2015

Seasons in the Sun - Terry Jacks

User Profile: LBCLady0928
LBCLady0928 March 4th, 2015

The Love You're Given- Jack Garratt

User Profile: Hannah2499
Hannah2499 March 5th, 2015

Be yourself by Flatsound.

User Profile: msgoldie326
msgoldie326 March 5th, 2015

Today I am rocking "rockstar" by Hannah Montana...