Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: Exavier300
Exavier300 March 6th, 2015

It gets better by Todrick Hall. This is not necessarily the song of the day but more like the song of my teenage years and life in general.

2 replies
User Profile: MoeTotoro
MoeTotoro March 6th, 2015

Thank you for sharing! I will have to look into it!

User Profile: MoeTotoro
MoeTotoro March 6th, 2015

Thank you for sharing! I will have to look into it!

load more
User Profile: tanizam07
tanizam07 March 6th, 2015

Budapest - George Ezra

User Profile: theclocksystem
theclocksystem March 6th, 2015

Emilie Autumn: Fight like a Girlheart

User Profile: monikitty
monikitty March 6th, 2015

Being as an ocean // this lonlinesswon't be the death of me

User Profile: monikitty
monikitty March 6th, 2015

Anyone wanting to talk to me about music please message me lol

1 reply
User Profile: MoeTotoro
MoeTotoro March 6th, 2015

Same and will do. I believe in the therapeutic value of music

load more
User Profile: politeStanley
politeStanley March 6th, 2015

Hurt - Johnny Cash

User Profile: soundsofhimalayas
soundsofhimalayas March 6th, 2015

DEMONS - imagine dragons

User Profile: energeticCircle9867
energeticCircle9867 March 6th, 2015

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Life Without You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAv5ZuuSxSI

User Profile: RenStorm
RenStorm March 6th, 2015

Truce- Twenty One Pilots (This song got me through so much. As well as all of their other songs)

User Profile: JJill2
JJill2 March 6th, 2015

Come under the Covers - Walk the Moon