Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: matdfan
matdfan March 9th, 2015

Marina And the Diamonds mowgli's road

User Profile: tanizam07
tanizam07 March 9th, 2015

Hey Soul Sister - Train

User Profile: AshleyWayMCR
AshleyWayMCR March 9th, 2015

Dead- My ChemicalRomance

User Profile: Dontknowwheretogo
Dontknowwheretogo March 9th, 2015

I love that song!

User Profile: AshleyWayMCR
AshleyWayMCR March 9th, 2015

Haha. I'll bs sure to tell Gee that.

load more
load more
User Profile: Soul2soul
Soul2soul March 9th, 2015

Sleepless - Gazette

User Profile: Soul2soul
Soul2soul March 9th, 2015

Into dance mood....

Too close - Alex Clare

User Profile: gagabebe
gagabebe March 9th, 2015

Creep - Radiohead

User Profile: energeticCircle9867
energeticCircle9867 March 9th, 2015

"...You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special..."

<3 Love this song !!!! <3

User Profile: gagabebe
gagabebe March 9th, 2015

Yes, it is. ^^

load more
load more
User Profile: Soul2soul
Soul2soul March 9th, 2015

Now that's a song that makes me cry ^^

User Profile: ToxicLove30
ToxicLove30 March 9th, 2015

By your side- Tokio Hotel

User Profile: convivialFriend25
convivialFriend25 March 9th, 2015

Take me to church - Hozier ⛪

User Profile: therabbithole
therabbithole March 9th, 2015

First Day of My Life- Bright Eyes

User Profile: MoeTotoro
MoeTotoro March 9th, 2015

One of my favorite songs by Bright Eyes, and really just one of the best love songs in my opinion. Good choice!

load more
load more
User Profile: Soul2soul
Soul2soul March 9th, 2015

Immersing in my soul....

Animus Vox - Glitch Mob Drink the sea