Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: ZoeAlwaysSmile
ZoeAlwaysSmile March 10th, 2015

Vaka - Sigur Ros

User Profile: MoeTotoro
MoeTotoro March 10th, 2015

YES! I love Sigur R!! I sleep under my Valtari blanket every night yes

User Profile: ZoeAlwaysSmile
ZoeAlwaysSmile March 10th, 2015

@MoeTotoro omg!!! I love them too. I have "Valtari"and"()" in vinyl and ilooovethem.Vakais myfavouritesong, but I loveEkkiMkandHeimaas well. I can't believe someone likes them as much as I do!!

User Profile: MoeTotoro
MoeTotoro March 10th, 2015

YES!! I DO! Incoming offline message.

User Profile: MoeTotoro
MoeTotoro March 10th, 2015

Scratch that, but that is so wonderful to hear there is another giant fan! :D Makes my day!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: energeticCircle9867
energeticCircle9867 March 10th, 2015
User Profile: sensitiveWater9714
sensitiveWater9714 March 10th, 2015

For Baltimore - All Time Low

User Profile: TheRealEmbo
TheRealEmbo March 10th, 2015

My Old Friend - Tim McGraw

User Profile: Cole102201
Cole102201 March 10th, 2015

All of Me by John Legend... Reminds me of how much my husband and family love me

User Profile: almazing11
almazing11 March 10th, 2015

Looking in your eyes I see a paradise
This world that I found is too good to be true
Standing here beside you, want so much to give you
This love in my heart that I'm feeling for you

Let 'em say we're crazy, don't care 'bout that
Put your hand in my hand baby, don't ever look back
Let the world around us just fall apart
Baby, we can make it if we're heart to heart

And we can build this dream together, standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now
And if this world runs out of lovers, we'll still have each other
Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now.........


heart

User Profile: politeStanley
politeStanley March 10th, 2015

Sad Machine - Porter Robinson

User Profile: louderthanlove
louderthanlove March 10th, 2015

Louder Than Love, Tokio Hotel.

User Profile: wittyBanana120
wittyBanana120 March 10th, 2015

Bright- Echosmith

User Profile: wittyBanana120
wittyBanana120 March 10th, 2015

Bright- Echosmith