Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: TakeMeHomeCountryRoads
TakeMeHomeCountryRoads March 13th, 2015

"This Is Your Time" by Michael W. Smith. It's based on a misconception but sitll has a great message. "This is your time, this is your dance. Live every moment, leave nothing to chance. Swim in the sea, drink of the deep, embrace the mystery of all you can be - this is your time!"

User Profile: sebastianimitola09
sebastianimitola09 March 13th, 2015

The Scientist by Coldplay

User Profile: tidyNickel890
tidyNickel890 March 14th, 2015

You don't know how lovely you are I had to find you, tell you I need you Tell you I'll set you apart

load more
User Profile: sweetcherryblossom
sweetcherryblossom March 14th, 2015

You're all I need to get by. By Marvin gaye and Tammi Terrell.❤

User Profile: sweetcherryblossom
sweetcherryblossom March 14th, 2015

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zlSRC_9bmmg https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l8IYJBbPEHE My favorite songs by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

User Profile: LittleGinger
LittleGinger March 14th, 2015

Honest - Kodaline c:

User Profile: tidyNickel890
tidyNickel890 March 14th, 2015

When you say nothing at all - Ronan keating

User Profile: TheRealEmbo
TheRealEmbo March 14th, 2015

Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey

User Profile: sebastianimitola09
sebastianimitola09 March 14th, 2015

Atlas by Coldplay

User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 March 14th, 2015

Work = Hozier

User Profile: iliketrees
iliketrees March 14th, 2015

I'm already gone - A Day to Remember 😊