Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: inexhausted
inexhausted March 14th, 2015

I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic at the Disco

User Profile: hugglecat
hugglecat March 14th, 2015

VOXTROT :x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxezbqwbTVY

User Profile: inexhausted
inexhausted March 14th, 2015

I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic at the Disco

User Profile: msgoldie326
msgoldie326 March 14th, 2015

welcome to my life -green day

User Profile: Becs
Becs March 15th, 2015

Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Greenday!

User Profile: Divaa
Divaa March 15th, 2015

All through the night - sleeping at last

User Profile: mmadiiiii
mmadiiiii March 16th, 2015

Sleeping at Last is a WONDERFUL band.

load more
User Profile: TheRealEmbo
TheRealEmbo March 15th, 2015

Born to Die - Land Del Rey

Andy Black - They Don't Need To Understand

User Profile: ColdWinterLove
ColdWinterLove March 15th, 2015

Pierce the Veil - Hold on till may

*fan girl attack* *dies* THIS SONG IS BRILLIANT

User Profile: ColdWinterLove
ColdWinterLove March 15th, 2015

Haha im not even a girl but i still fan girl like hell when even they come up lol

Is fanboying a thing?? Fanbigendering?? Fangendernonbindarying?? Fantransing?? Please xDDDDDD

User Profile: ColdWinterLove
ColdWinterLove March 15th, 2015

Lets just call it all fanny fanning... Oh wait a second that came out completely inappropriate haha xD just fanning okay ;P

XDDDDDDD that made me laugh more that it should have x')

User Profile: ColdWinterLove
ColdWinterLove March 15th, 2015

Haha okay. so apparently im a stubborn and fanny.. oh i meant funny bastard lol

You so fanny Oooooooh so faaaaaaaaanny

User Profile: ColdWinterLove
ColdWinterLove March 15th, 2015

Haha okay i dont how to reply to that but im still replying because i want to and thats how i roll hahahaha i sound stupid lol

XDDDDDD I like you. You're cool.

User Profile: ColdWinterLove
ColdWinterLove March 16th, 2015

Haha thank you =) Same goes for you ;D

YES I have a friend I need those xDD

User Profile: ColdWinterLove
ColdWinterLove March 17th, 2015

Well you have a good taste in music and friends then ;D

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mmadiiiii
mmadiiiii March 16th, 2015

This was the song I first heard after I attempted suicide in April 2013.

It's the most beautiful thing.

User Profile: ColdWinterLove
ColdWinterLove March 16th, 2015

This band has a way to get under your skin c:

Song is perfection

load more
load more
User Profile: sebastianimitola09
sebastianimitola09 March 15th, 2015

Heavenfaced by The National