Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: baileybaileybailey
baileybaileybailey March 18th, 2015

Find Yourself x John O'Callaghan

Some feel good trance <3

User Profile: practicalDime4375
practicalDime4375 March 18th, 2015

Cool Change - Little River Band

User Profile: hugglecat
hugglecat March 18th, 2015

the movement, "she dreamt she was a bulldozer, she dreamt she was alone in an empty field" always cheers me up :x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3-vDWJrCmc

User Profile: HopeUnbroken
HopeUnbroken March 18th, 2015

That's beautiful.

load more
User Profile: sebastianimitola09
sebastianimitola09 March 18th, 2015

Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners

User Profile: ColdWinterLove
ColdWinterLove March 18th, 2015

Prime Circle - Turn Me To Stone

User Profile: alaska2118
alaska2118 March 18th, 2015

I really like Glee's covers, The Fray, Eminem and Florence and the Machine

User Profile: purplePear1228
purplePear1228 March 18th, 2015

Mediterráneo by Joan Manuel Serrat, or Accept Me The Way I Am, by Majida El Roumi. :)

User Profile: TheWriter
TheWriter March 19th, 2015

https://youtu.be/62RZu-Spl-k

Or theWHOLE Kendrick Lamar album,To Pimp A Butterfly.

March 19th, 2015

Chopin's Polonaise opus 44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdc5xkGj5E8

User Profile: HopeUnbroken
HopeUnbroken March 19th, 2015

Dust to Dust -- TheCivilWars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhatytEAJh4