Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: velociraptorexx
velociraptorexx March 23rd, 2015

heartFloat on - Modest Mouse

User Profile: inexhausted
inexhausted March 23rd, 2015

She will be loved - Maroon 5 One of my all time favorites

User Profile: Smeckledorf
Smeckledorf March 23rd, 2015

Reflections - Misterwives

User Profile: bipolarbetty
bipolarbetty March 23rd, 2015

A song that ALWAYS cheers me up: Butterfly Nets by Bishop Allen

User Profile: bandsarealwaysonfire
bandsarealwaysonfire March 23rd, 2015

Bullet with Butterfly Wings - The Smashing Pumpkins

User Profile: InkSpots
InkSpots March 23rd, 2015

I want wind to blow - microphones

User Profile: sebastianimitola
sebastianimitola March 23rd, 2015

Marry song by Band of Horses

User Profile: MariaV
MariaV March 23rd, 2015

Somewhere only we know - keane

March 23rd, 2015

Tessellate-Alt j Fix you - Coldplay Law of Love - Kill It Kid I could go on, the list would never end.. :)

User Profile: ZoeAlwaysSmile
ZoeAlwaysSmile March 24th, 2015

OMG tessellate is my fave song from Alt-j and I saw them live yesterday I swear!!

load more
User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 March 23rd, 2015

Ocean - HillsongUnited