Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 January 8th, 2018

Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru

User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 January 8th, 2018

Adele - Hello

User Profile: MAT1965
MAT1965 January 10th, 2018

Unsteady by x Ambassadors hits my heart every time!

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 January 11th, 2018

Scream by Zac Efron ( from High School Musical 3)

User Profile: Tt34
Tt34 January 12th, 2018

Listen- Beyoncé

User Profile: Tt34
Tt34 January 12th, 2018

Stop Where You Are - Corinne Bailey Rae

User Profile: peacefulBird32
peacefulBird32 January 12th, 2018

I have a dream.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 January 12th, 2018

All About Us by t.A.T.u

User Profile: teleah70
teleah70 January 12th, 2018

This Is Me off The Greatest Showman soundtrack

User Profile: healingPanda92
healingPanda92 January 13th, 2018

Accidentally in Love wink