Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: LucasL
LucasL January 14th, 2018

Funeral by Phoebe Bridgers

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 January 14th, 2018

User Profile: Amphios
Amphios January 20th, 2018

Kygo- Stargazing

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 January 21st, 2018

"Music Sounds Better With You" Big Time Rush

User Profile: thelarrysty
thelarrysty January 21st, 2018

Prititit songs

User Profile: AnonyMouse4Now
AnonyMouse4Now January 21st, 2018

Dani and Lizzy - Dancing in the Sky [we had two suicides here in my small town on January 9th, one of which was a really great doctor I had seen.]

[Verse 1:]
Tell me, what does it look like in heaven?
Is it peaceful? Is it free like they say?
Does the sun shine bright forever?
Have your fears and your pain gone away?

[Pre-hook:]
'Cause here on earth it feels like everything good is missing since you left
And here on earth everything's different, there's an emptiness

[Hook:]
Oh-oh, I,
I hope you're dancing in the sky
I hope you're singing in the angel's choir
I hope the angels know what they have
I'll bet it's so nice up in heaven since you arrived

[Verse 2:]
So tell me, what do you do up in heaven?
Are your days filled with love and light?
Is there music? Is there art and invention?
Tell me are you happy? Are you more alive?

[Pre-Hook:]
'Cause here on earth it feels like everything good is missing since you left
And here on earth everything's different, there's an emptiness

[Hook:]
Oh-oh, I,
I hope you're dancing in the sky
And I hope you're singing in the angel's choir
And I hope the angels know what they have
I'll bet it's so nice up in heaven since you arrived

I hope you're dancing in the sky
And I hope you're singing in the angel's choir
And I hope the angels know what they have
I'll bet it's so nice up in heaven since you arrived
Since you arrived

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven January 21st, 2018

"You Gotta Be" by Des'ree 😍💪💪💪

https://youtu.be/9oZXJD1NVW0

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven January 21st, 2018

Fd

LYRICS

You Gotta Be
Des'ree

2-Listen as your day unfolds
Challenge what the future holds
Try and keep your head up to the sky
Lovers, they may cause you tears
Go ahead release your fears

Stand up and be counted
Don't be ashamed to cry

You gotta be
1-You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold
You gotta be wiser, you gotta be hard
You gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger

You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm
You gotta stay together
All I know, all I know, love will save the day

Herald what your mother said
Readin' the books your father read
Try to solve the puzzles in your own sweet time

Some may have more cash than you
Others take a different view
my oh my heh, hey..(repeat l)

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven January 21st, 2018

(Lyrics cont.)

Don't ask no questions, it goes on without you
Leaving you behind if you can't stand the pace
The world keeps on spinning
You can't stop it, if you try to
This time it's danger staring you in the face
oh oh oh

Remember (rpt 2)
My oh my heh, hey, hey(rpt 1, 1...ad lib to fade)

load more
User Profile: MindMood
MindMood January 21st, 2018

Walk On by U2

User Profile: emto
emto January 21st, 2018

I Wanna Get Better- The Bleachers