Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: bunnypants
bunnypants February 13th, 2018

the tiger lillies - bully boys [link]

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 13th, 2018

"Judas" Lady Gaga

User Profile: TheZu
TheZu February 16th, 2018

The Chainsmokers : Shy =]

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 17th, 2018

"Simple and Clean" Utada Hikaru

User Profile: caringPineapple67
caringPineapple67 February 17th, 2018

Beyonce - Irreplaceable;

I am not experiencing a break up, but see many people who are who could use this superb advice.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 17th, 2018

February 19th, 2018

Bittersweet -- Ellie Goulding

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 19th, 2018

"All the Stars" Kendrick Lamar feut. SZA

User Profile: loyalDrum2337
loyalDrum2337 February 20th, 2018

Butterfly- BTS

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 21st, 2018

Numb Linkin Park