Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 March 28th, 2018

https://youtu.be/_tpE2MDS-vQ

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 March 29th, 2018

User Profile: Caringheart23
Caringheart23 April 10th, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 I love that song ❤❤❤

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 10th, 2018

@Caringheart23 It is so moving! The music video makes me teary eyed lol.

User Profile: Caringheart23
Caringheart23 April 10th, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 it's really touching :) those ninja cutting onions are everywhere 😂

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 10th, 2018

@Caringheart23 For sure! A Walk to Remember is one of my favorite romance films, and the soundtrack is amazing.

User Profile: Caringheart23
Caringheart23 April 10th, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 I love that movie as well!!!! I've seen it like 10000 times! 😂😂😂 I feel like I've found my secret twin right now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 10th, 2018

@Caringheart23 Oh my gosh, yay!! :D

User Profile: Caringheart23
Caringheart23 April 10th, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 no doubt. We're twins 👭 so good to finally meet you 😂 have a lovely day

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 10th, 2018

@Caringheart23 It is a pleasure to meet you as well. Always appreciate seeing your forum posts here. :) Best wishes to you!

User Profile: Caringheart23
Caringheart23 April 10th, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 thanks ❤ same to you 😘

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Frog90
Frog90 April 8th, 2018

You can't chase love away.

User Profile: supportiveWhisper79
supportiveWhisper79 April 8th, 2018

"In Your Image" Of The Land

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 8th, 2018

"Just Hold On" Steve Aoki & Louis Tomlinson

User Profile: Frog90
Frog90 April 9th, 2018

You can't chase love away by my old hit singer.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 10th, 2018

"Lights" Ellie Goulding

User Profile: Caringheart23
Caringheart23 April 10th, 2018

X Ambassadors - Ahead of myself

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred April 10th, 2018

Chelsea Dagger

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 12th, 2018

"Love Struck" V Factory