Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 June 9th, 2018
Kukri Swingin'
Heavy Sins
User Profile: Happysoul14
Happysoul14 June 11th, 2018

When you've been fighting for it all your life
You've been struggling to make things right
Thats how a superhero learns to fly
Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power

SUPERHERO ... By The Script !!! #staystrong #bepositive

User Profile: amarifey
amarifey June 11th, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89NjEeHku8o&list=PLVG4WK-QmWUcHr1SWqSJxhauz9J5jeLzI

"We find ourselves in the same old mess..."

Drunken Lullaby

by flogging Molly

User Profile: firebug306
firebug306 June 12th, 2018

The Hero - Jam Project covered by Johnathon Young for English version

User Profile: firebug306
firebug306 June 12th, 2018
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 June 15th, 2018

imagination junko yagami

User Profile: CalmingStar
CalmingStar June 20th, 2018

Transitive Property by Bayside.

I came across the song when I was in school and searching up math terms. xD

User Profile: farahlovesyou
farahlovesyou June 20th, 2018

King by Lauren Aquilinaheart

User Profile: ChloeW10
ChloeW10 June 22nd, 2018

Today I'm in the mood for a lot of:

Thunder – Imagine Dragons

on repeat :)

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 June 22nd, 2018

Wild nothing letting go