Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: leahc17
leahc17 July 6th, 2018

The Chain by Fleetwood Mac.

It always gives me goosebumps as it reminds me of happy times watching the Formula 1 with my dad

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 July 6th, 2018
Hallelujah Anyway
Endor
User Profile: Puffs
Puffs July 7th, 2018

Reading By A Pool - Lullatone

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 8th, 2018

User Profile: charmingBlueberry7998
charmingBlueberry7998 July 8th, 2018

"Captain Morgan's Revenge", Alestorm

Why? Because Pirate Metal. And because the chorus is weirdly... brave:

"At sunrise we will dance the hempen jig / So raise up your pints of rum and take another swig / The curse of Captain Morgan has led us to this fate / so have no fear and don't look back, the afterlife awaits!"

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 8th, 2018

Fix You by Coldplay

User Profile: CookieBears
CookieBears July 11th, 2018

Close To You (They Long To Be) - The Cranberries

User Profile: CookieBears
CookieBears July 11th, 2018

@CookieBears

I got that mixed up.

sad

load more
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 12th, 2018

"My World, Your World" KENN

User Profile: Orangejuicy
Orangejuicy July 13th, 2018

Work it J cole. Lmao not an inspirational song but throwback songs are the ones I grew up with so they remind me of simpler times 😂

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 13th, 2018