Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: Chrissy14
Chrissy14 July 14th, 2018

I wanna get better

Bleachers

User Profile: Chrissy14
Chrissy14 July 14th, 2018

@Maui

I love this song!

User Profile: Maui
Maui OP September 27th, 2018

@Chrissy14

Nice song :) Here's a song for you : "Aqualung - Brighter than sunshine"

https://youtu.be/bpDNfwIrx1M

load more
User Profile: funkycherry13
funkycherry13 July 14th, 2018

rainbow connections by garfunkel and oates is so soft and beautiful, here have a piece of sweetness

https://youtu.be/MneRtx7x2vs

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 14th, 2018

Devil Trigger Casey Edwards feut. Ali Edwards

User Profile: Alex277
Alex277 July 19th, 2018

2 songs for the day, bc I cant choose one :3

~King by Lauren Aquilina

~Dying in LA by p!atc

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 19th, 2018

"Just Hold On" Steve Aoki & Louis Tomlinson

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 July 19th, 2018

How Soon is Now? -The Smiths

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 21st, 2018

"Close to you" ALvino

July 21st, 2018

We are strong
No one can tell us we're wrong
Searching our hearts for so long
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

User Profile: Alex277
Alex277 July 22nd, 2018

Where I stand by Mia Wray:)