Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: ChloeW10
ChloeW10 July 22nd, 2018

Everglow - Coldplay

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 22nd, 2018

User Profile: jessica0512
jessica0512 July 27th, 2018

Prince - Nothing Compares 2 U

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 27th, 2018

User Profile: jessica0512
jessica0512 July 28th, 2018

♡

The Summer Set - Young (Acoustic)

User Profile: Anggi
Anggi July 29th, 2018

Falls by Odesza

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 29th, 2018

Ashes Celine Dion

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 August 2nd, 2018

In the room the women come and go

Talking of Michelangelo.

And indeed there will be time

To wonder, Do I dare? and, Do I dare?

Time to turn back and descend the stair,

With a bald spot in the middle of my hair —

(They will say: How his hair is growing thin!)

My morning coat, my collar mounting firmly to the chin,

My necktie rich and modest, but asserted by a simple pin —

(They will say: But how his arms and legs are thin!)

Do I dare

Disturb the universe?

In a minute there is time

For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

For I have known them all already, known them all:

Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons,

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;

I know the voices dying with a dying fall

Beneath the music from a farther room.

So how should I presume?

And I have known the eyes already, known them all—

The eyes that fix you in a formulated phrase,

And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,

When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,

Then how should I begin

To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?

And how should I presume?

And I have known the arms already, known them all—

Arms that are braceleted and white and bare

(But in the lamplight, downed with light brown hair!)

Is it perfume from a dress

That makes me so digress?

Arms that lie along a table, or wrap about a shawl.

And should I then presume?

And how should I begin?

Shall I say, I have gone at dusk through narrow streets

And watched the smoke that rises from the pipes

Of lonely men in shirt-sleeves, leaning out of windows? ...

I should have been a pair of ragged claws

Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 August 2nd, 2018

Finale Madeon

User Profile: Sushibeeeee
Sushibeeeee August 7th, 2018

@Maui Demons-Imagine dragons I relate to the song a lot and it was introduced to me by some i loved during a depressing time