Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 23rd, 2018

User Profile: JennyA02
JennyA02 September 25th, 2018

Self care- Mac Miller

User Profile: TheListenerSam
TheListenerSam September 25th, 2018

I like to share this song by SafetySuit. This is a song that helped me through lot of difficult times when I was in the verge of giving up. The lyrics and video is so powerful. I hope this might help someone who is feeling down.

https://youtu.be/TOS1GaxqAkI

User Profile: TheListenerSam
TheListenerSam September 25th, 2018
load more
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 26th, 2018

"Burn" Ellie Goulding

User Profile: Cashmeretje
Cashmeretje October 1st, 2018

The Days That'll Never Come by Yiruma

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 1st, 2018

User Profile: RaavaVaatu
RaavaVaatu October 6th, 2018

"Surrender" by Walk the Moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO8QTlAwFT0

User Profile: awksolli
awksolli October 6th, 2018

right now for me its the new trench album <3

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 6th, 2018

"Stronger" Britney Spears

User Profile: BellaVita79
BellaVita79 October 9th, 2018

Song for today for me is Right Here by Staind.