Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 January 29th, 2019
User Profile: Erlentio
Erlentio January 29th, 2019

Main Theme - Xenoblade Chronicles Original Soundtrack

I've only watched a playthrough of the game but I really liked what I saw. I really liked the story and the characters. The music is very fitting, in my opinion. The soundtrack is an adventure itself. I really recommend it.yes

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 January 30th, 2019
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 January 31st, 2019
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 January 31st, 2019

Ashes Céline Dion

User Profile: Iwshiwsperseus
Iwshiwsperseus February 2nd, 2019

Thank you for the venom - my chemical romance

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 2nd, 2019

Ashes Céline Dion

User Profile: TheZu
TheZu February 5th, 2019

https://youtu.be/bo_efYhYU2A

User Profile: AdviceBrownie
AdviceBrownie February 5th, 2019

trashbag baby - swmrs

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 5th, 2019

"Fix You" Coldplay