Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 February 6th, 2019

The Mirror (Angel of Music)

from Phantom of the Opera

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 6th, 2019

Ashes Céline Dion

User Profile: odd2even
odd2even February 6th, 2019

friend, please - twenty one pilots

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 12th, 2019

"Fix You" Coldplay

User Profile: SilverRaine
SilverRaine February 13th, 2019

I have quite a few songs that I listen to on a daily basis and they are:

1.)Electricity- Silk City, Dua Lipa https://youtu.be/vgAnkS_czC8

2.) Happy- NeverShoutNever https://youtu.be/KuD8PgPbKaY

3.) River Flows in You- Yiruma https://youtu.be/7maJOI3QMu0

4.) Anyone of Us (Stupid Mistake)- Gareth Gates https://youtu.be/icC3FBReOXY

5.) Faded- Alan Walker https://youtu.be/60ItHLz5WEA

6.) Titanium- Madilyn Bailey https://youtu.be/yUKdufSG4tQ

1 reply
February 14th, 2019

@SilverRaine

Omg I love river flows in you! 💕

User Profile: AnnaBanana06
AnnaBanana06 February 26th, 2019

@SilverRaine River Flows In You, such a beautiful peace and I know someone who used it as her solo in Figure Skating

load more
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 18th, 2019

"Rewrite the Stars" Zac Efron and Zendaya from The Greatest Showman

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 February 20th, 2019

Calling All Angels

Train

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 23rd, 2019

All the Stars Kendrick Lamar featuring SZA

User Profile: Wayward7Good7Intentions
Wayward7Good7Intentions February 25th, 2019

@Maui

Badfinger - Baby Blue

1 reply
User Profile: Maui
Maui OP April 12th, 2019

@Wayward7Good7Intentions Thank you :)

load more
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 February 25th, 2019

Mambo Italiano

Dean Martin