Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: Wayward7Good7Intentions
Wayward7Good7Intentions February 26th, 2019

@Maui

Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes

User Profile: Maui
Maui OP April 12th, 2019

@Wayward7Good7Intentions Good one!

load more
User Profile: AnnaBanana06
AnnaBanana06 February 27th, 2019

How Did You Know

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 27th, 2019

"Fix You" Coldplay

User Profile: musicallama47
musicallama47 February 27th, 2019

Pompeii - Bastille

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 March 2nd, 2019

"Cry" Mandy Moore

User Profile: ELITE1337
ELITE1337 March 5th, 2019

My song?

When legends rise - Godsmack

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 March 5th, 2019

Ring of Fire

Johnny Cash 💰

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 March 5th, 2019

"Rewrite the Stars" Zac Efron and Zendaya from The Greatest Showman

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP March 6th, 2019

I have a few that I use as a shield per say to remind myself I am stronger than before:

1) Miranda Lambert - Vice

2) the killers- everything is gonna be alright

3) mana- me vale

4) Ed Sheeran - perfect

5) Ruelle- I will carry you

6) Keith urban (I think) and pink - setting the world on fire

*7) Natalia Jimenez - Creo en mi

*This last one I recommend anyone who's ever self doubted themselves. This is my go to I AM TOUGHER THAN THIS song.

User Profile: nunyabeezwax
nunyabeezwax March 6th, 2019

A sad song on my mind was Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me-Low. It was the song I played around the time of my suicide attempt. I used to play it after the fact and start feeling an overwhelming sense of dread, it almost placing me back in that exact moment, in the exact feeling. But today I listened to it and I felt a sense of growth and healing since the event. In a way, it

User Profile: dbubblepuff
dbubblepuff March 26th, 2019

@nunyabeezwax Aww, that is such a good thing to know! Im so proud of you:) I'm glad you conquered your challenge 😳❤️

load more