Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 March 7th, 2019

"Try Everything" Shakira from Zootopia

User Profile: MeisKira21
MeisKira21 March 9th, 2019

'Rainbow' by Sia

User Profile: Morfo66
Morfo66 March 9th, 2019

Fivefold - Lost Within

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 9th, 2019

Appeared in my trending page. (something felt warm about it)

And to my "astonishment" the singer is - Lady Gaga

Never knew this side of her. Kudos and Hats off to her.

Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way (From A Star Is Born Soundtrack)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vheNbQlsyU

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 March 13th, 2019

"Far Away" Nickelback

User Profile: nunyabeezwax
nunyabeezwax March 15th, 2019

Everything Falls Apart-Rei Brown

User Profile: AParmigiani11
AParmigiani11 March 15th, 2019

Head above water- Avril Lavigne

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 March 15th, 2019

"Rewrite the Stars" Zac Efron and Zendaya from The Greatest Showman

User Profile: dbubblepuff
dbubblepuff March 26th, 2019

Catfish and Bottlemen - Kathleen❤️

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 28th, 2019

Breaking Benjamin - The Dark of you

3 replies
User Profile: SakoombaKero
SakoombaKero May 11th, 2019

@mytwistedsoul i listened your song...long gone are the days of rock ballads...I enjoyed it alot...thank you.

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 12th, 2019

@SakoombaKero I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's not that old, there are quite a few newer bands with the same sound. Fivefold has some good stuff. Pop Evil - Monster you made.. is pretty good. Shinedown has some ballads too.

1 reply
User Profile: SakoombaKero
SakoombaKero May 12th, 2019

@mytwistedsoul that is such good news. I didn't know that so thank you for opening my mynd!🤗🤗🤗

load more
load more
load more