Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 May 12th, 2019
User Profile: DariaYoannaPamela
DariaYoannaPamela May 12th, 2019

Don't Cry, by Guns N Roses. This is a song which understands our feelings.. I hope.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 May 13th, 2019

"Numb" Linkin Park

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 14th, 2019

Jacob Lee - Conscience

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 May 14th, 2019
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 May 15th, 2019
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 May 15th, 2019

"Fix You" Coldplay

User Profile: scarletMoon5654
scarletMoon5654 May 15th, 2019

Vanishing by Mariah Carey ❤️

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 May 16th, 2019
User Profile: violetgaze
violetgaze May 18th, 2019

I've been listening to "Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac for about 2 hours on repeat now. . .

It's just one of those days, isn't it? cryingwink