Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: VioletRelic9484
VioletRelic9484 May 23rd, 2019

Dying In LA by Panic! at the disco

User Profile: 1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo
1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo May 23rd, 2019

Eat- Zion. T

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 May 23rd, 2019

I hear the Earth move

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 May 25th, 2019
User Profile: wittyCoco
wittyCoco May 25th, 2019

Let it Go - From Frozen movie lol :)

User Profile: Maddening
Maddening May 27th, 2019

A Drinking Song by Rivendell

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 May 29th, 2019

"Heavy" Linkin Park feut. Kiiara

User Profile: Kailighter
Kailighter May 30th, 2019

Old town road- but it's in Spanish

User Profile: Iwanabeahippie
Iwanabeahippie May 31st, 2019

Self destructive - Mothica

User Profile: WhoIsSophie
WhoIsSophie May 31st, 2019

My song for today is Lovecats by The cure. I spent a lovely day at a cat cafe with my best friend!