Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 June 1st, 2019
User Profile: LondynRose
LondynRose June 1st, 2019

Under pressure - Queen & David Bowie

User Profile: scarletMoon5654
scarletMoon5654 June 1st, 2019

Selfish Love - Miyavi <3

User Profile: forko23
forko23 June 2nd, 2019

Lots of good music listed here. 293 pages (and counting)! This is a song I like. It's a cover version but the sound and visuals make it more special in this take, to me. Have a look and listen if you will to - The Sound Of Silence as performed by Disturbed.

https://youtu.be/u9Dg-g7t2l4

It's funny but the sound of silence I hear all too often and disturbed, that describes me well. I hadn't thought of that though until just as I was ready to press the add post button. Isn't life strange? And that reminds me of this song -

People Are Strange by The Doors - https://youtu.be/GJY8jJkDoMY

User Profile: Iwanabeahippie
Iwanabeahippie June 2nd, 2019

https://youtu.be/KTqA4AIgSpc

Loving this live in studio! The chick on bass brings a smile to my face! :)

It's all a lie by Blow

Enjoy 😊

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 June 3rd, 2019

"Stronger" Britney Spears

User Profile: DarkWolf
DarkWolf June 3rd, 2019
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 3rd, 2019

Traveling back in time but worth remembering

Jeff Buckleys rendition of Hallelujah

1 reply
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane June 3rd, 2019

@lazyKatz

agree

load more
User Profile: Lavendermusic89
Lavendermusic89 June 3rd, 2019

Im feeling a little hyper today so probably beastie boys or run d.m.c.

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 June 3rd, 2019

Enya-Caribbean Blue