Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: blueElephant77
blueElephant77 February 8th, 2015

I Believe - Christina Perri !heart

1 reply
User Profile: BrightFaith
BrightFaith February 8th, 2015

I absolutely love that song. So beautiful and inspiring!! :)

load more
User Profile: RenStorm
RenStorm February 8th, 2015

Bon Iver- Woods

1 reply
User Profile: Takecareruby
Takecareruby February 8th, 2015

One of my favs.

load more
User Profile: madimadi1003
madimadi1003 February 8th, 2015

Wires- The neighbor hood

User Profile: scarletSpruce1525
scarletSpruce1525 February 8th, 2015

Fell For You- Green Day

User Profile: DaddyLion003
DaddyLion003 February 8th, 2015

Animate - Rush

User Profile: LittleAngelWithABigHeart
LittleAngelWithABigHeart February 8th, 2015

Stay away from my friends - pierce the veil

User Profile: Maui
Maui OP February 8th, 2015

Do you ever feel so lonely...like you don't really matter to anyone? You do matter. Believe it or not, you do. This is for you.

Bill Withers - Lean On Me

Sometimes in our lives
We all have pain, we all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow


Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need somebody to lean on


Please, swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
That you won't let show


You just call on me, brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on

I just might have a problem that you'll understand
We all need somebody to lean on


Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need somebody to lean on


You just call on me, brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'll understand
We all need somebody to lean on


If there is a load
You have to bear that you can't carry
I'm right up the road, I'll share your load
If you just call me

2 replies
User Profile: DaddyLion003
DaddyLion003 February 8th, 2015

So inspiring! I love that song but hadn't known the artist until now. Thank you so much @Maui

1 reply
User Profile: Maui
Maui OP February 9th, 2015

@DaddyLion003

Thank you : )

load more
load more
User Profile: calkelly
calkelly February 8th, 2015

I'm Coming Out....Diana Ross

User Profile: astuteScorpius
astuteScorpius February 9th, 2015

O... Saya from the Slumdog Millionaire sound track

User Profile: madcaplaughs
madcaplaughs February 9th, 2015

Fearless by Pink Floyd