Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 June 18th, 2019
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 June 19th, 2019
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 June 19th, 2019

"Rewrite the Stars" Zac Efron and Zendaya from The Greatest Showman

User Profile: forko23
forko23 June 20th, 2019

If I Had a Boat by Lyle Lovett

https://youtu.be/hpM8FjO4Vko

2 replies
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane June 21st, 2019

@forko23

I been to church last Sunday..

(I havent but its Lovett lyrics)

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 21st, 2019

@forko23

Great picture made me remember the last song I listed

load more
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 June 20th, 2019
User Profile: forko23
forko23 June 21st, 2019

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 21st, 2019

Back to Black..........Amy Winehouse

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 June 21st, 2019
User Profile: humorouscarf805
humorouscarf805 June 21st, 2019

I Feel Everything - Cara Delevingne

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 21st, 2019

Does any only else remember Don Mclean Singing A Horse with No Name

(that really takes me back)

2 replies
User Profile: IdealChaos
IdealChaos June 26th, 2019

@lazyKatz nice, where can I find this ?

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 26th, 2019

@KenMachine

It was Amercia that sang it..was having a bad daysmiley

load more
load more