Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 July 2nd, 2019

Not so cheery but it fits this morning....

Every Rose Has It's Thorn - Poison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OT7iFtE1Ak

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 2nd, 2019

@Dawn04

What a lovely song, lyrics so thought provoking. Thank you.

1 reply
User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 July 2nd, 2019

@lazyKatz You are welcome.

load more
load more
User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 2nd, 2019

Halsey ~ Hold me down

https://youtu.be/xKnG2d9tZdU

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 3rd, 2019

Rivers of Babylon

The Melodians

1 reply
User Profile: humorouscarf805
humorouscarf805 July 3rd, 2019

@lazyKatz Good song:)

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 3rd, 2019

Rivers of Babylon

The Melodians

1 reply
User Profile: DonneMoi
DonneMoi July 3rd, 2019

@lazyKatz i love this song. I always thought it was Boney M, never knew it wasm't their song. I learn smth every day🤗

load more
User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 3rd, 2019

The Clash - London Calling

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 3rd, 2019

The doors - People are strange...

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 3rd, 2019

"Rewrite the Stars" Zac Efron and Zendaya from The Greatest Showman

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 3rd, 2019

Elton John - Rocket man

6 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 3rd, 2019

@Tigger76rty

Nice One

5 replies
User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 3rd, 2019

@lazyKatz

Sure is. I was sitting in the recreation room on a windswept airbase, when I first heard this song. Somebody tossed a coin into the jukebox and Elton told this tale...👍

4 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 3rd, 2019

@Tigger76rty

Have you seen the film

3 replies
User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 3rd, 2019

@lazyKatz

Actually no, not yet. But I hope to soon enough. Is it good?....

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 3rd, 2019

@Tigger76rty

I'm a fine one to talk Haven't seen it myself. This weekend its a toss up between that and The Beatles Yeasterday

1 reply
User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 3rd, 2019

@lazyKatz

To be fair I've heard they are both worth watching 👌

Might even wonder down to the local picture house to watch rocket man this weekend. If it's still there....lol Is that your cat?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl July 3rd, 2019

Girl-Maren Morris

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 3rd, 2019

It is....thats Hector I also have another one called Dylan